*shhhhhhhh*

So secretly I've been wanting to blog for a while but never really got round to it. Now with some free time I've decided it's time.

Life has been absolutely amazing. Ethan is almost 4 months and it's just amazing to see him learning new things like laughing and turning over. I love it.

What's also been crazy is the development of my role. I've really latched on to the word that the lord has given me to release. Meaning to trust more in Him and in the people He has placed in my life. I think doing this has been as difficult a it's been rewarding.

I think at the core of who I am, I like to control things, or I like to feel that my opinion counts towards something. I've studied that this is a veer natural human need. And as I come to more and more situations where I have NO control, I cone face to face with the situation of trust or loose.

So yes. My updat is that I am releasing an trusting more with my life. In many ways it's amazing, but not easy.

Just like getting back into blogging.

Till next time.

Comments

Popular Posts