Pastor & Life Coach

So this blog has been dead for a while, but it's time to fire it up again. I will be writing often about my escapades as I finish my last year of Western Seminary, complete and undergrad at Excelsior College, become a certified Life Coach, become a certified Meyers-Briggs administrator, and return to the Vine Church in Hong Kong as a pastor. 

yep. all that, in the next 12 months. actually 11 months now.  (woot!)

this is isn't a post to blow smoke up my own ass.  This is simply updating anyone who reads this that this is what I'm doing. Life is way too short to sit around and spend your life regretting.  It's time to look regret in the face and decide once and for all if you will mope forever, or you will kick regret in the balls.  Time to throw away the phrases, "i wish i...." or "if I only i decided to..." After spending most of my life without vision or direction, I found one. It has taken many years to figure out and fine tune, but it's now getting laser-like in focus. so, if you're reading this, get off your butt. chase your dreams. or dream a dream first, then go out and seize it. don't let life dictate to you the circumstance, but master your life so that you're not just existing. Live. 

SO, don't know the first step?  overwhelmed by the task before you? i know this great life coach......


 Life is way too short to sit around and spend your life regretting.  It's time to look regret in the face and decide once and for all if you will mope forever, or you will kick regret in the balls.  

Comments

Popular Posts