so with things in my life taking a slower spin... i've really nothing exciting, thought provoking... or even interesting to write about. my weekly routine has been stabilizing, and i've really begun to be a more balanced person. i've noticed that iv'e begun to be... somewhat mundane. the change has been gradual, but for almost 2 years now i've gone from one extreme to another.

these days, i'm more worried about clearing my bad credit, finding a wife, and settling down than going out, conquering the world... i would LOVE to be Ned Flanders... no joke. steady job, steady ministry for Jesus, steady family... i crave that type of life.

are things going like that for anyone else? i mean... many of my friends have just entered the workforce, and others still in school. but i guess that I really want to see myself falling to earth after my years of trying to get off the planet in any way i could afford to. of course, there's ALWAYS my option of giving up a significant chunk of my life to give to God and become a missionary....

anyways.. my ramblings before leaving to dinner...

Comments

Popular Posts