OHNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been demoted to 2nd tier blogger!!!!!

i'm so broken.... *sniff* *sniff* regardless, i will continue to press on.......

ever wear a certain set of clothes you feel real good in? i'm not talking a suit that makes you feel like 1 million buckeroos, i'm talking a nice set of clothes that you have that's head to toe- YOUR perfect set. i dunno, but i wear my clothes in sets. i have a certain feel for my sets... but i have a couple that i love... but here's the catch, should i have more confidence in myself just cuz i wear some threads that color coordinate? i feel kinda shallow in that sense. why should what clothes i wear or style of hair reflect my feelings? i don't know, it just hit me today, that i had a stupid swagger today cuz i FELT that i looked ok in my set of clothes. when i noticed that walk, i was surprised... then i had to stop in the middle of the sidewalk and hit myself...

i was being a idiot.

it's kinda sad that i'm looking for people to judge me in a certain way based entirely on how i appear. i've always preached and wanted people to judge character, morals and feelings, rather than brandname, hairstyle or accessories. yet here i am doing the opposite...

question is, am i being a hypocrite, or am i just being normal?

Comments

Popular Posts