so you know how i wrote about sticking out for the wrong reasons? this is kinda along the same lines. if made me a little angry...

i was taking a lift ( that's elevator for my american counterparts) and i kept the door open cuz i saw some old lady walk in the lobby of my office block. i kept it open expecting her to step in. so she saw it was open and then she gave me one of those looks... the kinda look at my shoes, then pants, then my overall chub and shirt choice.. and while taking into account my over all dress sense and color coordination, she took a long stare at my hair.. and judged the whole package. she was in a quick walk towards the lift.. when all of this hit her.. and then she stopped and then said i'll wait. i was like... wait for what? for someone to bring your office to you... so i said ok and then closed the door.

so what's wrong with me? i'm no denzel, but i'm not the dood from hellraiser either. i didn't know that i command so much negative emotion from poor old ladies that they would rather wait for another lift than be in the same one i am.... i thought it might have been the 'fro.. either that or my whack choice of threads... but oh well...

anyways, a weekend of signing, acting, and dancing... all for God as Easter sunday draws to close. but more on that another day....

anyways, Happy Easter and take care.

Comments

Popular Posts